KiNVO for Administrators
NYC DOE Administrator Onboarding Guide
Welcome to the 2020-2021 school year with Kinvolved. These resources will help you smoothly roll out KiNVO across your school community.
STARS/ATS for Administrators
NYC DOE STARS Cheatsheet from Clever
(KiNVO receives your STARS rosters from a third party middleware, Clever.)
Guide to Upload your RBIR into KiNVO
(Parent contact information is not automatically available in KiNVO. You must manually upload this ATS file.)
Important onboarding information:
- It can take up to two weeks to onboard your school.
- Your school’s principal must submit their NYC DOE DIIT authorization email from their @schools.nyc.gov email address. Your school’s principal will then be sent a DocuSign from the NYC DOE DIIT to electronically sign.
- From there, the NYC DOE DIIT will share your STARS rosters with KiNVO via Clever.
- Clever is a middleware that has been authorized by the NYC DOE to share STARS rosters with vendors like Kinvolved.
- STARS teacher and class rosters will then be updated in KiNVO on a nightly basis.
- Parent contact information (from ATS) must be manually uploaded as needed.