We’re glad you could join us for our workshop, “Addressing Chronic Absenteeism through Empathy, Intention, and Engagement.” Here are some helpful resources you can share with your team:
- Calculate the funding boost you could receive by launching KiNVO.
- Review the slides from today’s presentation.
- Watch our overview video.
- Learn about our impact.
- Read our e-book on family engagement.
- Share our power mapping guide with your staff.
We’d love to hear more about attendance and absenteeism in your district.
Contact Doug Roberts to discuss what a Kinvolved partnership can do for your attendance and your bottom line: firstname.lastname@example.org.
As arranged by our co-host, Boone County Schools, we’re offering NKCES districts a specially-negotiated rate for the 2018–2019 school year.